- Keep the product away from direct sunlight, high heat and open flames.
- For applications on wood or MDF, it is recommended to seal the surface with
PVA based sealers.
- Non-sanded grout recommended.
- White coloued adhesives are recommended for use with translucent SONITE
materials to prevent color drops.
- For best results, be sure the surfaces to be convered are completely flat,
smooth and that all corners are perpendicular.
- Use caution as to not set curling irons, hot blow dryer, clothing iron or candles
directly on the surface.
- Never leave SONITE outside in direct sunlight, please store it inside on
the jobsite from the moment of the delivery and use care to not expose it to
N Cubed Co., Ltd .
253/43 Soi Latphrao 80 (Chantima 22),
t : +66 2935 5594-95 ext. 258
f : +66 2935 5883
e : email@example.com
Crystal Design Center (CDC)
Building : D110
64 Moo 5, Praditmanutham Rd.,
Latphrao, Bangkok 10230 Thailand
t : +66 2102 2105, +66 2102 2107
f : +66 2102 2106
Cleaning and Polishing
- SONITE is a very strong material and its beauty will last in definitely
if handled and maintained properly.
- SONITE can best be maintained by periodic cleaning with a soft damp cloth
or with some soapy water if necessary.
- Avoid the use of dry or gritty cloth that can irregularly scratch the surface.
- Avoid heavy cleaning solvents or agents.
- Never use kitchen scouring compounds, acetone (finger nail polish remover),
alcohol, gasoline, lighter fluid, chlorine bleach, lacquer thinner, window cleanner
We believe that the information in this catalog is reliable and offer the information
in good faith without guarantee, as conditions and methods of use are beyond
our control. We recommended prospective buyers perform their own testing to
determine product suitability
for all purposes before adopting SONITE on a
commercial or residential scale. In no case is N Cubed Co., Ltd. liable for direct,
consequential, economic, or other
damages. N Cubed Co., Ltd. disclaims all
other warranties, expressed or implied, including the warranty of merchantability
and fitness for a particular purpose.
SONITE's Limited Warranty
SONITE's Warranties our products against manufacturer defects for up to one
year from the time of purchase. SONITE material pattern irregularities and / or
lot variances are inherent to the product and should not be considered
defective. Defects which result from freight claims, negligence, misuse, or
accidents are not covered under warranty and disclaims or other warranties,
expressed or implied, including the warranty of fitness for a particular purpose.
Immediately upon delivery please review the shipment for accuracy of materials
ordered, including quantity,quality, and color and for any shipping damage.
Contact your sales representative immediately if any problems exist. All claims
must be presented in writing to N Cubed Co.,Ltd. and to any delivery carrier
within three days of receipt of materail. Any damage that is apparent upon
delivery must be noted on the freight carrier delivery receipt. Material should
be installed by pulling from box to ensure optimal blending of shade variation.
No adjustment can be made once material has been installed. SONITE will, at our
discretion, either refund the purchase price or replace products found defective
after verification of the warranty claim.